On november 18, in Madrid, the 15th NAN awards for the best Architecture and Construction Materials projects took place. The event was attended by more than 150 professionals from the architectural and construction field.
The awarded categories were the following:
- Thermal insulation, waterproofing and painting
- Wood, metal, PVC and glass joinery
- Locksmith and metalwork
- Air conditioning and heating
- Electricity, electronics, lighting and home automation
- Structures, facades, roofs and partitions
- Water installations and swimming pools
- Machinery, tools, equipment, lifting and transportation
- Floor and wall tiles
- Sanitaryware, kitchens, taps and accessories
- Various, techniques and constructive solutions
It was in this last category, where the AiEM – UPC project for the ventilation air purification system -L2D double filtering slat- was finalist.
Congratulations to the team involved in the project!